Mac 8600/DUAL 180 for sale (7200 CASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natobasso

Tech-Bot 5000
Okay. This computer has been upgraded quite a bit and it's available to the highest bidder. I would consider selling all this for $95 + shipping to start:

--7200/90 Case upgraded to an 8600 Motherboard.
--216MB RAM
--20GB Hard Drive MAXTOR
--500MB Hard Drive (stock with the 7200/90 in 1995)
--Dual 180MHz processors
--System 8.6 installed. No extra software.
--PCI Audio card with RCA ins and outs.
--Ethernet 10/100
--15" Sony Monitor

Some miscellaneous items that can be added:
--3 ADB Keyboards
--1 Kensington Ball Mouse with Software disks and manual
--2 ADB Mice

Any and all serious offers for cash only will be accepted. Not interested in trades unless you have something incredibly great to trade.

If by Rhapsody you mean OSX (and not the anime game of the same name) I don't think so since it's one of those 680 processors (pre-G3). It's a great internet/storage machine and runs all Classic apps. I was using it for graphic design and web design.

Originally posted by Natobasso
If by Rhapsody you mean OSX (and not the anime game of the same name) I don't think so since it's one of those 680 processors (pre-G3). It's a great internet/storage machine and runs all Classic apps. I was using it for graphic design and web design.

No, I mean Rhapsody the OS. I guess you can say it is an early version of OSX. and a new version of the NeXT OS. But now I know your machine will not work. Here is the list of Macs that will run it.
G3
Min... 32MB of RAM, 500MB HD, Apple supplied IMS or ATI video card, or internal video.

Actually, according to the list you gave it should work. I installed an 8600 motherboard to a 7200/90 case.

I have attached a pic from Everymac.com for the 7200/90 Macintosh computer. I put a 8600 motherboard in the 7200 case--so really the computer I am offering is an 8600/Dual 180. The monitor is a Sony 15". I also have a Stylewriter printer and SCSI Zip drive that I forgot to add to the list.

Hope the pic helps!

Yes, this computer/printer/etc. is still for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

Shipping not included, of course.

Sorry I have been moving apartments and have no internet at home till the end of the week (Sept 5th). I have already sold the computer, but I thank you for your interest!

Regards,

Nathaniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back