MetamorphX NIGHTMARE!

rcw186

Registered
Does anyone know how to restore your normal "theme" (aqua) in MetamorphX? I applied some theme with the word "silver" in it and can't get it off of my system. I tried to download the restore theme from the server inside the program but can't connect to anything! I also tried deleting the program and restart the finder but it still was there! If anyone could get this crap off my system I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

You need to get someone to send you the "Extras.rsrc" file. This is the file that holds all the widgets, etc.

You will need to login as root, rename the current Extras.rsrc file, and then drop your Aqua file in the folder.

I'd send you the file, but I'm at work now with a crappy Dell...

Oh, the humanity!

Don't worry I already reinstalled OS X and I mean a COMPLETE reinstall; erased everything. I tried to just reinstall the system folder but when I started up some Darwin message came up not letting me past, freaky! The worst thing about it is that I downloaded at least $1,000 or more of programs like Office X, Photoshop 7, Spiderman and TH2. To anyone thinking about downloading MetamorphX, from my experience, DONT DO IT!

Back