Miglia Alchemy TV PCI card

mslifkin

Registered
Hi,

I've got a fairly new Miglia Alchemy TV PCI card for sale. I purchased it from Other World Computing sometime last year. It works fine, I just don't really use it and would rather get a Canopus ADVC300. Anyway, I've got the original box and software (the manual is on the CD, I think). This is not the DVR model, but you can still record cable TV programs, you just can't schedule them. It cost me $129, so how does $80 sound? Also, for those that don't know, this card is Mac only. Thanks.

Marc

I read about your inquiry about a Alchemy TV Tuner card, and it so happens I was recently looking for one my self and came across them in a local London Drugs Computer department, I don't know where you live but I'm from Canada and by the way the Alchemy TV Tuner card was only $99 brand new, so if I can find it here you should be able to find it pretty cheap elseware.

alexandr said:
i would also be very interessted - please let me know if you would ship to europe(france)

alex.

Sure, I guess. I've never done it before, but I don't think it would be too difficult.

Thanks.
Marc

Back