Mozilla 1.3 Released!!!

How does it work? I don't wanna spend the time to download 15 megs for something that's just ok. Now if it's great let me know.

mozilla IMHO is the best all around browser on osx.... which is why its bloated, but i use camino because its a bit less bloated... so use whatever

isnt camino supposed to be implementing the 1.3 mozilla trunk soon anyways?

Originally posted by twister
How does it work? I don't wanna spend the time to download 15 megs for something that's just ok. Now if it's great let me know.

I don't know about great, but it is better so far. A couple of pages that didn't look right before are much better now. I don't use it for email, so I don't know if any of it's spam filtering works.

Though it may be bloated, it still has better site compatability than camino or safari, so I continue to run it and the latest version continues that trend. I would say that if there were specific sites that you were having problems with, then download it and see if it works better. If not, then don't bother (again, unless you want to try out it's spam filter).

Ok i downloaded it at school and it's pretty good. I had to have a profile to start though? Why? Also i dislike the OS 9 ish form buttons. I'll test it today and see what happens.

Back