Music from iTMS can't be listened to outside USA?

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
I have some songs purchased from iTMS (in USA). Well. I can't listen to them in Europe. My Mac is not online now, and when I try to listen to the musics it givs me the authorization screen ... and when I authorize the tracks (note: on the same computer I primarily purchased them!!!) it tells it can't connect to iTMS .. I Know, there is no net connection!!!

Anyone else experienced this?

Once I'm online with the Mac I really hope the authorization works. If I bought the music in iTMS USA I should be allowed to listen to the music I paid for even if I'm in Europe, right? Especially if I'll be asked to stay for a longer time ...

It should. I've bought the bulk of my music from the iTMS while working in Singapore. I use my credit card and my US address so it's not a problem. As soon as you can go online, it should ask for authorization and you'll be good to go once again (same thing happened a couple of months ago after a clean install).

You have to be on-line for the authorization to work. It has to go back and check your info with Apples database...

Oh well. I guess it was as my logic board was different? Or iTMS version was newer or something. I just hope it keeps working now when I go back home.

Back