Need Help With Automator on If Else Than Conditional Statement

artooks

Registered
Hi I am just trying to create an automation for plex media player which basically takes the movies and tv shows from my flash disc and puts in a folder in my desktop which are given by the names "Movies" and "TV Shows" Well I then created this as an application and made it start at startup, so when I hook my flash disc and open the computer it starts the automation becasue there is an check disc action which looks up for a certain names of my flash disc basically if it finds it, it executes the workflow if there is no flash disc attached it stops the workflow because it does not finds the specific drive name. What I want to add is at the beginning I want to add a script which will start plex application if it does not finds the flash disc name, if it does finds I want my normal workflow to continue processing, so this is a conditional statement and I do not know where to put the apple script action and what to write to achieve this please help me on this one I will make the workflow available you can download and see it from the link below, please help me..

http://rapidshare.com/files/344087071/Plex_Automation.workflow.zip.html

Thanks

Arto Oksayan

Back