New 10.3.2 build released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcord

Senior Lurker
Looks like a new version of the 10.3.2 update was seeded today.

Click here

Not many details on what's new since the previous build, but since the builds are coming faster and closer between (this was 7D24, last one released was 7D23), I'm hopefull that this means there will be a general release soon.

Remember that we're pretty much on a "vanilla" release still - the 10.3.1 just plugged a few extreme holes and didn't do much else.

Personally I'm just hoping it clears up a bunch of the silly/stupid CIFS/SMB client and server bugs, fixes my soundsticks, and speeds up my Radeon 9700...

Yes, developers' versions. But a release is expected "now very soon, really". Really.

yeah must be soon, low increments like that mean they are getting near the end, no?

Let's hope they get it out for Christmas...it'd be a great present to see my video card 'wake up' and start working properly.

Veljo said:
Let's hope they get it out for Christmas...it'd be a great present to see my video card 'wake up' and start working properly.

What do you mean by that? What kind of problems? I card hasn't been performing as well with games lately and you would think it would, also since the update to panther, I haven't been able to select any higher resolution than 1024x768.

I just got the download. I just got my new laptop so I can't tell much of a difference between the shipping and this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back