No One Lives Forever

nb3004

Postmaster General
who has it or played it? I got it pretty cheap but it wont come for a few days, i am pretty pumped i havent played a good first person shooter in a while.

yeah thats what ive heard, the last FPS games I played seriously were Elite Force and Jedi Knight

Originally posted by nb3004
who has it or played it? I got it pretty cheap but it wont come for a few days, i am pretty pumped i havent played a good first person shooter in a while.

Yeah, I have it and I've played it. No One Lives Forever is quite a original FPS. Think Austin Powers and that pretty much sums it up. You play a British Secret Agent, a women (makes a change), but the formula is more all less the same, shoot everything that moves. But, the physics in this game are quite real. For an example, if you shoot a cilivian, game over, or if you shoot a bad guy on top of the stairs, he falls down the steps. Quite cool.

On the whole, I quite like this game and it's quite hard in places, or I'm crap, one of the two. I give it 3.5/5.

Hope you enjoy it.

ok got it today, so far really good game and really cool, it is a little hard to get used to sneaking around instead of always blasting your way through everything, but it is real fun and the graphics arent the stunning but do use colors and looks to give the feel of a 60's spy movie,

Back