OmniWeb sneaky peeks

hazmat

Rusher of Din
I'm trying one of the OmniWeb 4.1 sneaky peeks (much better than the 4.1 Beta 1). Anyone know what the '1' is in the Dock icon?

is it a 1 or is it a lightning bolt looking thing? i've never figured out that either. i kinda got tired of omniweb, and moved back to IE. omniweb lacks some features i like

Which sneaky peek are you running? I have nothing that resembles a 1 or a lightning bolt on my sp46 dock icon... However I notice sp47 has been posted at some point today, so if it;s that version then it must be something new. I see they haven't posted any new release notes though...

Originally posted by tismey
Which sneaky peek are you running? I have nothing that resembles a 1 or a lightning bolt on my sp46 dock icon... However I notice sp47 has been posted at some point today, so if it;s that version then it must be something new. I see they haven't posted any new release notes though...

Yup, sp47. :)

Oh, just figured it out. It's the number of new bookmarks. You can turn that off in the Prefs. Not sure what it means in the first place, since I never touched the bookmarks in OW. :-/

I think it's actually listing the number of bookmarked sites that have changed in some way since the last time OW was running.

Back