OS X in MIB2

wdw_

Rockee
I saw Men In Black II this morning. There's a scene where Jay is operating the computer in his car. It had a close up of the screen and it was OS X!!! I was sooo happy.:D

I don't think a Windows user, probably not even a fanatic, would care if a computer in a movie was running Windows.
There's something special about Macs and us Mac users :)

I'm planning on seeing that tonight. I'll look for it! BTW, was the rest of the movie good? I heard the first one was better. :(

Originally posted by googolplex
I'm planning on seeing that tonight. I'll look for it! BTW, was the rest of the movie good? I heard the first one was better. :(

Huh huh, if the first one was better, I wouldn't expect too much :rolleyes: ;)

(Quote: The first one was better.) - The first one's ALWAYS better, isn't it? (Highlander, The Crow, ...) I hope we won't have to say that about Matrix II, though. :p

Originally posted by uoba
Star Wars... Empire Strikes Back!?:rolleyes:

I was just about to add it :D
Unfortunately, in the late 90's, George Lucas became a money machine and produced the worst that could ever have been done. I would like to see SW episode I removed from the storyline and completely rewritten.
Episode II was pretty good, though, but of course it doesn't have the charm the original movies have :)

Aww you beat me to it :D also when agent k gets his memory back the computer the guys uses to start the machine si an iMac :)

I just got back from seeing it. That was a weird photoshopped OS X :).

I thought the movie was pretty good. The first one was better though. I loved the first one, it was very clever.

ksv, the first one was very funny. Appreciate it ;)

About Austin Powers, the first one was way funnier then the second. Hopefully goldmember will change that pattern.

well, about Lord of The Rings, it's more like one movie divided up in three parts. As the book

But I don't think we'll see any macs or OS X in that movie :D

Viktor

The storyline of MIBII was enjoyable, but I was shocked by the amount of foul language and sexual innuendo in the movie. I had expected better.

Ah... why didn't they make the Delorean in Back To The Future have a small LCD screen inside it with Mac OS X...

Oh, yeah, they didn't have it back then. :D

Personally I thought MIBII didn't have that much swearing or innuendo. Its a PG movie... If you think there is a lot in men in black do yourself a favor and don't see anything over PG-13 :D

Originally posted by JetosX
you would think that you would see at least ONE new iMac!! I mean it would be perfect!!!

There wasn't a new one but there was an old one with the old keyboard and covered in dust.

Back