oscar the grouch

kerisbf

geez o pete
does anybody know of an extension or something like the old oscar the grouch the you could have pop out of your trash can when you emptied it? i always got a kick out of him singing as my trash disappeared... lol :)

-kerisbf

haha...that brings back some good memories...I remember having that extension...

"ooooh I love trash, I love it because it's traaaash"

LOL

I also remember having one where the snausages dog would pop his head out of windows every once and a while and yell "snausages!"

I'd love to find those two little novelties on OSX

Years ago, I worked in the Community College Mac lab. The whole place would be near silent, with only the quiet klickety-klack of keyboards to fill the air. Then suddenly Oscar would be singing his heart out. Oh, the red faces!

Not all computers had Oscar in residence, and we tried to evict him whenever we could. Embarasses the students, doncha' know.

:)

Unfortunately Jim Henson's folks called in the lawyers and all development on Oscar stopped a long time ago :-(

I remember stories upon stories of children throwing away stuff just to hear Oscar.

I remember stories upon stories of children throwing away stuff just to hear Oscar.
This sounds like it could cause all kinds of fun problems...

"Where's my System Folder?!?"

"I threw it away so Oscar would sing..."

OK, so maybe not the System Folder. Just the 30 page dissertation...

Back