P.N.03 for GCN.

Reality

Registered
This is one of the "Capcom 5" coming to the Gamecube this year and the next.

P.N.03:
A new GameCube title from Shinji Mikami, the creator of Resident Evil, is perhaps the most jaw-dropping of the five announced titles. Product Number 03 P.N.03 for short, is an action game featuring a beautiful and hip female soldier who possesses an ultra-destructive laser gun. The game has been described as a Tomb Raider meets Devil May Cry.

Vanessa Z. Schneider is a hired mercenary who kills robots at her client's request, according to Capcom. The character's dark past -- namely the fact that these same type of robots murdered her parents -- though, is about to catch up with her. In the game, Vanessa must dodge and weave through a heavy barrage of firepower from an army of transforming mechs. Her firepower and maneuverability is all she has against them. -IGN

Ok what I have here to show is the first promotion video an 3 screens. This will help show of the game's long development.

P.N.03 Promotion Movie

Take Aim
Run for it!
Fire.

Sometime after that maybe a month Capcom released some more screens of new enemies.

Fire some more!
Duck!
Duck Again!
Poss.

From there is won't one with no updates, then aground two months later they released a few news screen.

Strecth and shoot.
Get the guns.

Ok, after this it went dead silence. Noting on the game was ever mentioned from Capcom. This went on for months upon months. It wasn't till the new year did Capcom release a shoocking new video.

The game changes forever.

From here it went to all new screen of the gunless/dancing Vanessa.

using Super Human Powers.
Turns for the Attack.
Boom!
Ok..I'm not to sure.
Job all done.

With people wondering why the cahnge Capcom was almost done with the game it's self. With it's release juts a few week to maybe a month away Capcom has released waht seems to be the finealy video of the Japanese version.

Capcom turns up the appeal a good number

Ok so what's with all of this? Well I have been eyeing the game since it'a announcemnt and thought I ask on what you guys think of it. So hey, let's hear those opinions.

Back