Pocket PC using windows mobile 5 in Mac possible?

IceDigger

Registered
I just switched over from windows to a power mac and I use my pocket pc for work all the time for its address book and calendar. I also used MS Outlook 2003 to sync with it. The main problem is that my ipaq 2755 uses the new windows mobile 2005 and I can't find anything for the mac that will sync it.

What I am looking for is a program that will allow me to sync my pocket pc with the mac and a good alternative to the outlook address/calendar all in one program. Don't need it for emails since I use Thunderbird for that.

This is the only thing keeping me from being mac only and I desperatly use this thing for work all the time.

Ugh, dump the Windows mobile device. A good replacement would be just about anything Symbian-based. My Nokia syncs my address and calendar PERFECTLY with my OS X 10.4 via bluetooth much better than anything I was able to use on the XP Pro laptop. OS X installed a little sync app on the phone and then proceeded to pair with it and it just works.
Not to mention there are tons of apps for Symbian-based phones out there, from answering machine apps (never call voicemail again!) to SMS answering machines to console emulators (NES on the phone) to email clients to web browsers and most are free or are cheaper to buy than their Windows Mobile counterparts.

Back