Ram

efript

Registered
I see that a ton of you all have like tons of memory. i was wondering where you bought it from and if you installed it yourself. and why so much? (like a gig )

The more RAM, the faster the system goes and the more things you can do at the same time. We install ourselves(who'd get anyone else to do it for them?), I bought mine in a near-by store where the clerks said it wouldn't work with Mac...I hate it when I know more than the people who are supposed to guide me.

When it's time to upgrade, I get my ram from ramjet.com That's where I ordered ram for my bondi iMac G3400DV about a year ago, and it's also where I ordered ram for my new iBook just two weeks ago. In the most recent purchase, I think I paid around 70 dollars for 256mb ram, including shipping.

After having installed ram in two machines, I think that next time I'll read and reread the directions. I've found myself crossing my fingers as I wait for my computer to boot after installing ram. Don't mind being called a "gurrrrrrrrrrrrl", do some reading...

Back