Redesigned my page layout.. I'm happy with it... Finally.

Jasoco

Video Gamer/Collector
Ok.. Take a look at my site.

http://www.jasoco.com/cgi-bin/home.pl

Tell me what you think.

Yes, I know this style has sorta been used all over the place. But it's very easy to update and I feel it looks less tacky as the shadowed version I used to have.

Note: The layout is on only the first page. I haven't gotten around to putting it on all of them. Perhaps tomorrow.

BTW, still haven't figured that Require stuff out.

looks good so far... I am not a big fan of the colors that you picked... but that is just my opinion.

Some table issues in your header area in IE 5.5 for windows.... just thought you might wanna know.

Nummi
Thanks for checking it out. I like blue, it's my favorite color. The dark creamy blues I picked seem to please me. As for the yellow, it WAS blue too, but it seemed too bland so I made the name my favorite yellow. And the grey is because blue goes so well with grey.

Rinse
I changed the code a little. Does it look right now? If not, I don't have Windows. So can you take a screenshot and send it to me? Zip it up if possible. Just press Print Screen and paste it into a PaintBrush Bitmap and save it. Unless Windows has a new way to do it. But I need to know so I can fix it.

Oh, and what OS is it?

Thanks for the input :)

it seems to have gone a away... there was a blue band in the header area around your randomly selecte dimage... whatever you have changed did it.

btw, im on Win2k

Good. But the bad news it Netscape 4.7 makes my site look like crap. Literally like some Hacker took out their coding tools and changed the fonts, messed up the tables. I can not keep up with Netscape's problems, so I have done what I can. :(

It is ok... web design is a bitch. Nutscrape always screws me over. It does not support the iFrame tag. GOD DANGIT! and omniweb does not support iFrames. and NN does not support lots-o- colors. P.O.S.!

I cannot believe I used NN for all my life.

Back