remote controle with t610

Zammy-Sam

Desertchild
To all SE t610 owners:
What can be controled on macosx via the bluetooth t610?
Is it possible to controle itunes? If so, what exactly?
And what about keynote or powerpoint?
Tnx!

I haven't tried Ericsson Clicker with my t610 yet but it worked great with my t68. Seriously cool.

Is it true there are really high-range bluetooth-adapter so you can use your bluetooth handy almost 100meter away from your comp?
Should be really interesting, if so...

I use a SE610 with my computer as a remote. toy can controll EVERYTHING that there could be an applescript for.

dont know about the 100 meter-thing.

But what is it you see on your handy-screen? Just some script-titles or a real graphical menu? For example controling itunes. Do you simply see the text: forward, backward, next, pause... or some kind of logos or icons?
Am asking since I thought of buying the t610 if it really works the way I am dreaming of it to work. ;)

About the 100 meters, I doubt it. There are adapters for your Mac which can reach that far, but it's useless if the reciever (T610) can't respond from that length, and I don't think it has a 100 meter radius.

hmmmm, makes sense. I can expect to controle my mac without sending data from the handy as well... hmpf
My dream is getting more foggy.. :(

Originally posted by Zammy-Sam
But what is it you see on your handy-screen? Just some script-titles or a real graphical menu? For example controling itunes. Do you simply see the text: forward, backward, next, pause... or some kind of logos or icons?

There are menu's that go into, say iTunes mode, where a dialog box comes up and you press forward on your joystick for next track, backward for previous, yes for play/ pause, etc etc

Back