Rhapsody "most popular" music service

isnt Rhapsody owned by best buy or do they just promote it? Apple needs to market more agressivly and needs to start getting endorsments from big names like comcast. By the way i was just wondering how everybody else feels about apples marketing strategy.

Rhapsody IS the best Music "Service". Apple doesn't have a Music "Service", they have a Music "Store". "Service" implies reoccurring fees to maintain whats going on. Rhapsody has a better "Service" then Napster, and MusicNow. Rhapsody is owned by Real Networks. The address for the service is http://www.listen.com/ . I have messed around with the service, and if I didn't have 2290 songs, I would use it on my PC. The service is very very robust. For 10 a month, you can listen to anything you want from the music collection a lot like Napster. Apple isn't a Music "Service" because you can't pay $10 a month for unlimited listening. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I don't need a Music "Service", but as far as Music "Service"'s go, Rhapsody is the best. As far as Music "Store"'s, Apple is the best.

They simply cut off the end of the sentence:

now when you get Comcast High-Speed Internet, you'll get three free months of Rhapsody, the nation's most popular music service according to balding, middle managers who currently work at Comcast. :D

I was able to use it free with our provider (Speakeasy)... it was very high quality for online music. You could practically listen to anything you wanted to. It wasn't true radio though, for the stations I tuned into it was more like a playlist that got loaded when you chose to, it wasn't "live" like Winamp radio for instance.

If we don't stop talking about this false advertising, it will eventually become true. ;-) (Don't generate too much talk!) ;-)

Back