rumor sites

cfleck

tired
i thought it would be nice to get an idea of which rumor sites everyone visits, prefers etc...

so post your favorite or least favorite ones in link form so we can all check em out.

LoopRumors is not even a rumor site, it's a fake site. Remove this one from your bookmarks, it's sh!t.

Originally posted by toast
LoopRumors is not even a rumor site, it's a fake site. Remove this one from your bookmarks, it's sh!t.

But you cannot deny that they are damn funny to read their 100% (if not more :p ) hit and miss rumors! :p :D ;)

:)

Hulkaros - thanks for including my site, OS X Factor in the list. We're not really a rumor site, but we sometimes succumb and post non-substantiated information.

OS X Factor's main goal is to provide coverage, support and exposure to the "little guy" developers who make some of the best OS X software. Being an aspiring amateur developer gives me great admiration for these guys, many who do this on the side, for little or no money.

On that note, while I won't be at WWDC this year, I will be heading down to the Lenox Square Apple Store with Powerbook and Nokia 3650 picture phone, and posting up to the minute coverage (and pics!) of the Stevenote.

If any other Atlantans will be attending, be sure to say hi!

They've got a better track record than most other rumor sites, and it's especially high with regard to software rumors. Their hardware rumors are about 50/50.

Originally posted by serpicolugnut
Hulkaros - thanks for including my site, OS X Factor in the list. We're not really a rumor site, but we sometimes succumb and post non-substantiated information.

OS X Factor's main goal is to provide coverage, support and exposure to the "little guy" developers who make some of the best OS X software. Being an aspiring amateur developer gives me great admiration for these guys, many who do this on the side, for little or no money.

On that note, while I won't be at WWDC this year, I will be heading down to the Lenox Square Apple Store with Powerbook and Nokia 3650 picture phone, and posting up to the minute coverage (and pics!) of the Stevenote.

If any other Atlantans will be attending, be sure to say hi!

You are welcome :D ;)

Anyways, as I mentioned on my previous post:
"The following are NOT only rumors but news, tech and in general Mac stuff..."

So, there! I hope everything is clear now! :D ;)

:)

Back