SOAD FANS: Toxicity 2????

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
was lookin around for any cool new cd's to get (read: download) and I saw a link for "System Of A Down: Toxicity 2"

now, i know little about the band's previous albums so I don't know if this was a compilation or whatever...

when i get it downloaded, i will post the track list and website for you to investigate...

for now, here's the cover they had... looks like a pretty quick rip-off design...

Attachments

• system.jpg
    system.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 16
The song "Metro" was on the "Not Another Teen Movie" soundtrack.

Also, SOAD has a new song on "The Scorpion King" soundtrack called "Streamline". It's pretty good.

15 tracks

1. Everytime
2. Streamline
3. Virginity
4. Waiting For You (Version 1)
5. We Don't Give A
6. Side of the Freeway
7. On My Mind
8. Want Me to Try
9. Why
10. Power Struggle
11. Therapy
12. Outer Space
13. Your Own Pace
14. Defy You
15. Waiting For You (Version 2)

i'll try to have it uploaded for you tomorrow since it's 1:17 AM here right now... if you can't wait that long, _wdw can probably hook you up with a link...

i'd be interested in dling it if somebody has a ftp for it.pm me with details, it would be greatly appreciated.

You the man, Bling.

BTW, for those of you who are about to say: "Buy the cd you cheap bastards!" You can save it, because we already know we're cheap bastards and don't need you telling us. Thanks anyway. ;)

well, i'm terribly sorry guys, and i know you're going to hate me for this, but if we're going to disallow warez postings here, we can't allow links to mp3 downloads either ...
it's the same thing. the same thing. same thing. exactly the same. no difference. mp3s = warez. how often do i have to keep repeating this?
if bling can post a link to mp3s, people can post links to jaguar and to photoshop 7 and whatever else, and in the long run, these forums will be closed for participation in illegal actions.
christ, people here rant and rave about the occasional use of the word ****, but then you go along and post about stealing cds ... duh. the hipocrisy of it all...
- end of rant -

serj did say they were releasing the other songs that didn't get on toxicity (they recorded over 30, if you look on the bonus vid you can see some of them), but that pic's fake, they use the holywood style logo now.

Originally posted by sithious
well, i'm terribly sorry guys, and i know you're going to hate me for this, but if we're going to disallow warez postings here, we can't allow links to mp3 downloads either ...
it's the same thing. the same thing. same thing. exactly the same. no difference. mp3s = warez. how often do i have to keep repeating this?
if bling can post a link to mp3s, people can post links to jaguar and to photoshop 7 and whatever else, and in the long run, these forums will be closed for participation in illegal actions.
christ, people here rant and rave about the occasional use of the word ****, but then you go along and post about stealing cds ... duh. the hipocrisy of it all...
- end of rant -
umm... i never once entered the forum on warez so i was not aware of it...

therefore, i'll just send you guys a PM... tell me and i'll send ya the link...

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12

umm... i never once entered the forum on warez so i was not aware of it...

therefore, i'll just send you guys a PM... tell me and i'll send ya the link...

lol, i give up ... :rolleyes:

Back