software registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAROL

Registered
I downloaded a version of final cut express. I also have everything to registrate it, but when the registration window opens, the OK button just keeps on sparkling, and there is no way to click on it.
Could it be the software protection, or is it a bad version ?
Any idea, anyone ?
Thanks
Karol

Originally posted by KAROL
I downloaded a version of final cut express. I also have everything to registrate it, but when the registration window opens, the OK button just keeps on sparkling, and there is no way to click on it.
Could it be the software protection, or is it a bad version ?
Any idea, anyone ?
Thanks
Karol

You downloaded a version of Final Cut Express? :confused:
As far as I can see, the only "downloadable version of Final Cut Express" is the 1.0.1 update. So where did you legally aquire a license? Carracho?
Or, maybe you lost your CD and try to install a legal backup from an ftp server hosted on a campus T3 line? :confused:

board_rules.jpg

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
Excuse me... "registrate"???? :rolleyes: The word you are looking for is R-E-G-I-S-T-E-R

maybe it's something like 'registrate' in french? :confused:

French is enregistrer, German is registrieren, Italian is registrarlo. La de da - I am not worried about that. I was more concerned with the horrifying contraction of the word "registration"
:eek:

Anorther one I heard at a conference was a technician explaining how two servers will not "conversate" as opposed to "converse"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back