Speech recognition problem in Tiger

calculi

Registered
Hi,

I have installed Tiger and Speech Recognition stopped recognizing all the commands. I have created another User and it is working perfectly in another login. So, as I also had same problem with Mail, which I mentioned in another post, I have backed-up and then removed all files in ~/Library folder and later logged in again in old login. It worked fine with Mail and at first with Speech recognition. Then I put all 'required' files from back-up library folder to original one, apart from of course files related to Mail and Speech and re-logged in again. But now in 'Speech Commands Window', no commands are shown. I had put Commands from another login into this one and logged out and in again, now there are commands in 'Speakable Items' folder, but still it doesn't recognize any commands. I think apart from ~/Library/Speech folder and plist files, there are some other files which are incorporated in Speech, which after restoring from back-up Library folder, causing some problems. But I'm not sure.

Can anyone suggest me any other better solution?

Thanx in advance!

calculi

Back