Star Wars galactic Battleground help

Alright, well I burned SWGB the other day, and I tried to start it up but when I try to start a game or campaign, it just crashed on me. I looked on the support forum but no luck.

in the read me, it says you should drag the folder "SWGB" folder from the CD to the HD but there is none!! Are they referring to dragging the CD to the HD? That's the only problem I'm thinking of.

I don't know anything about this, but the way you put it, it sounds suspiciously like a Pirated Game.... Carefull! :)

The best thing you can do is scrounge around, collect $30 (I know it's a lot, but I'm sure you can make do), and bring yourself to BUY THE F*CKING GAME.

Hi,

Does anybody now if the PC version of the game also includes the Mac installer (I know blizzard packs both installers on the same disk for Diablo and Warcraft). I have the PC version and do not want to have to buy the game again if I do not have to ....

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Blizzard is about the only big company who codes for both the Mac and Windows platforms, and I think that Warcraft 3 is the first game that shipped for both at the same time. Before, they shipped the Windows version first, then sometimes a Mac-only version, then a hybrid later on. To answer your question, no. Aspyr did the Macintosh port of Battlegrounds, so you'd have to buy it again. Maybe for less than it originally listed for, though.

Rat

Back