Tech Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferdinand

V. Tech
When will you put the new Volunteer Tech area up? Like the New Questions area is still the old one and everythig else too. When will you do that?
Just curious...

Ferdinand

PS: Sorry, wrong thread. Can someone move it?

Ferdinand,

Sorry, I had a a situation come up in which I had to check my wife into the hospital Sunday. While it appeared on Friday that it would be an out-patient program for up to two weeks, it turned into a in-patient program Sunday evening.

I would have loved to get the new code online. While I am all but a single-father right now with my wife gone... I have a lot more responsibilities, namely two little girls... and I am also in a forced vacation situation with my work while I gather together an action plan for caring for the girls and getting life as normal as it can be. During this time, as time permits, I will work on some of the last minute touches that needed to be applied to the system before I could make it live. I had hoped to do those on Friday/Saturday, but as I just said... unexpected things come up.

The tech system is all new and is actually what is holding up the launch at this point as I get those "core" functions ironed out.

Thanks for your patience. I am feeling quite the drag as I wanted to launch it all this weekend. It was going to be a major weight I have been carrying for two months and I was looking forward to releasing that. But, I got more things to carry for a little bit longer.

Scott

No problem - give yourself time, you dont have to rush it, to get the site finished. Like you say in Austria, "Mein Beileid". That means I am sorry what happened to your wife, whatever it is. It surely isnt easy having two little girls, having work to do, finishing the website AND doing all of this alone.

Ferdinand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back