The All New Herve's Bar & Grill!

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
For information regarding the Advertising Campaign for the all new Herve's Bar & Grill, please scroll down to the bottom of the topic to the Press Release that I have written.

Original Message
This new Herve's Bar & Grill replaces the "All Thoughts Non-Technical" which is just totally kick @$$!!!!!!

THANK YOU ADMIN FROM THE STAFFERS AND VISITORS AT HERVE'S!

Hey BlingBling...when is the flier for the Bar and Grille coming out ?
I want to put it on myweb page as an add :D
(I will be doing site updates in july, but I am slowly working on them)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Am I late to this or something? I just found out about this now... :)

(late for everything, I guess)

D.M.

i will create all that you need as i am the official ad agency!

i'm at work but in an hour or so i will be home and creating new slick graphics and buttons for all to post to promote the new herve's!

Originally posted by ksuther
Hehe, the B&G is moving to take over the world I see :)

soon we'll be telling our grandchildren about the time when herve's was just a small little place and not the huge conglomorate it will be in the near future!

i wonder if all the popularity will go to his head and he will become an egomaniac?

remember... it's herve we're talking about here....

I think it'd be great if someone started a real-life "Herve's Bar & Grill" restaurant/bar somewhere and had pics of it and stuff on the web; that'd be so cool!

Bling Advertising Agency
Press Release

New Herve's Bar & Grill Advertising Campaign
April 2, 2002 - MacOSX.com - Today, we release the brand new advertising campaign for the all new and heavily expanded Herve's Bar & Grill. It will include one large banner available to all to use on their website free of charge and one smaller logo which will be revealed sometime in the near future.

Casey Kelley
CEO/Director of Advertising
Bling Advertising Agency

For questions or any type of inquiry, please send all messages to MacOSX.com Community Member "BlingBling 3k12" and he will return messages as soon as possible.

Attachments

• all_new_herve_ad1.jpg
    all_new_herve_ad1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 14
Back