The coolest thing I've seen in a long time

Stuck on level 2...I got the key in the keyhole, nothing happens. The button starts the lift, but nothing more happens. The little guys jump when clicked, but nothing more happens. The sign spins when clicked, but nothing importand happens...

After the key is in the key hole the lift works when you push the red button. The little guy comes up. Now move the sign so that it points to the left. You have to click on the little guy that is in his way so he can ski down the hill.

Originally posted by Romendo
After the key is in the key hole the lift works when you push the red button. The little guy comes up. Now move the sign so that it points to the left. You have to click on the little guy that is in his way so he can ski down the hill.
I don't get it... What "little guy" does what?

Nothing happens for me...

How do I get the little man to get inside the orb and go down? He's just sitting there with the bee's and there's nothing else to click!!! :(

Originally posted by Trip
How do I get the little man to get inside the orb and go down? He's just sitting there with the bee's and there's nothing else to click!!! :(

There's a little tiny button on top of the orb, just above the entrace. Click that button and the door will open, then click on the little guy.

I got that finally... You need to put the wire back over the top of the wheel to make the lift work...

Now I'm stuck with the ewe's...

I've got to the building with the code box on the side, but how am I supposed to know what to click?

Back