The Cuss Thread?

googolplex

jeff.hume.ca
Admin,
We were just discussing in Herves bar and grill if we can still post in the cuss thread and not get publicly hung at the macosx.com gallows? I think this should be cleared up, and if we aren't allowed to post there anymore the thread should be closed so that new members who don't know of the current situation don't post there and then pay for it. And if we can post there maybe it would be beneficial to put some type of warning at the beggining of the thread.

he allowed us to cuss all that we want as long as it stays in the cuss thread and gets cleaned up elsewhere on the board...

I, personally, don't see what reason any of you have to cuss. There are over 90,000 words in the English dictionary, why'd you choose THAT word? I just don't get it.

But yea, you can cuss in the 'Cuss Thread' just as long as you respect other people and don't spam anywhere else with it. :)

It's all good.

Well the cuss thread is just for fun, its poking fun at stuff we do.

Cusing in general, in forums at least like these, show that the person posting and cussing doesnt have the facility with words in order to express his point, therefore he resorts to cussing.

Originally posted by Trip

But yea, you can cuss in the 'Cuss Thread' just as long as you respect other people and don't spam anywhere else with it. :)

I have a lot of fucking respect for everyone here, so I guess I can fucking cuss all I fucking want.... am I write?

Originally posted by Sloane

I have a lot of fucking respect for everyone here, so I guess I can fucking cuss all I fucking want.... am I write?

lol!
wrong thread, sloane ... : ) this isn't the 'cuss thread', this is the 'may i still cuss in the cuss thread thread' ... :D
but then i couldn't care less how much people curse and swear ... :D :D

Back