The Weather Guy was wrong!!!!

twyg

Back to Mac Baby!
Just wanted to share an e-mail sent to me at my @mac.com addy...

Program Director,

I was insulted, that at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, your weatherman
was standing in front of the western part of the country for the majority
of the broadcast. When he did bother to mention the "West Coast" as he put
it, he spent 10 seconds on the whole West Coast, including California. 10
Seconds. Los Angeles & Seattle. Nevermind San Francisco or Portland.
12:00 am Pacific Standard Time. Get it????

POOR Info & Marketing Strategy!!

Excuse me, but we were at 12:00am PST & you couldn't spend another minimum
50 seconds to address weather of the majority of your viewers at that
hour?????? Look at the time!!!! Are you so east coast bound or do you not
realize that people in the wild wild west might be a worthy audience for
your sponsors .

If you or your local affiliates behave in a prejudicial manor, I would be more than
happy to bring it to the attention of the FCC.

Sincerely yours,
*name omitted for her sake*

Yeah!!! Considering the station is based on the east coast, and they cater to the east coast this lady has a real solid right to be mad! I mean, the prejudicial manor (located next to Wayne manor btw) is a place to hate, not live in! Go get 'em FCC!

Before you start putting negative energy out there folks, take a look at what it is that upsets you, and check whether it really should... ;)

Well I didn't even see the part about Tucson. I mean, I don't even have television, but you should come to my house and deliver the weather report personally! You're discriminating against those of us who don't (or can't) pay for cable! What an outrage!

:D

When I read the title of the thread I figured that you were going to be complaining that your local weather report called for sun and your picnic got rained out.... :p

Originally posted by nkuvu
When I read the title of the thread I figured that you were going to be complaining that your local weather report called for sun and your picnic got rained out.... :p

When I read that, I thought that is was something about Windows, like "Stay near Windows."

:p

Back