Total Annihlation in Classic

bballphoto

Registered
Hey all, I used to play TA on the PC all the time and see the Mac version is available cheep. My question is simple; does anyone know if this will run in Classic under 10.2 and if so, can you play over the network either TCP/IP or Internet? Any info would be great.

Thanks,
RM

"X Compatible - Classic - Runs perfectly, no noticeable problems. This was tested with the TA Demo, but the full version should also be fully compatible. Tested on a beige G3/500MHz, 288 MB RAM, ATI Rage Orion." - from here. Haven't tried myself yet but I hope the network thing works too.

Yes, I tried the Demo as well, but in 9.2 and it worked fine. I am really interested to know if the network features work in Classic as I know many times there are issues with internet access/networking from Classic and other apps.

Thanks,
RM

I would help you, although I haven't booted up TA in a very long time... I will probably be doing it in the short future though, so I can post back how it works.

(It uses GameSprocket, which plugs into OT, which does cross Classic... just make sure you are running 10.2.6 for the best chances)

Back