Video of Bill Gates with Conan O'Brien

Hhaha thats pretty funny aye, just shows how none of ms' stuff ever works and even gates knows it !!!

bbloke said:
I did manage to try finding a solution today. Try this link and see if that works any better...

:)

BTW, the video is DivX encoded, so you will either need to download DivX codecs for QuickTime or else try a different app such as VLC.

Many Thanks. OMG Poor chap. No back up? LMAO....Is he shrinking every second or is the chair growing? ::ha::

Yes, this was soooo much darn fun to watch, and it wasn't the first time Bill had a snafu in public (imagine that?). I posted a link on this in a thread on home automation. I hope Apple, Sony, HP and others just kick MS's butt in this area (home media). I mean, my God, can you imagine experiencing MS's "ease of use and reliability" on your TV and stereo!!! Now I'll have my dad calling me every time he wants to watch the news! They MUST be stopped!!! :)

Classic!

karavite said:
...my God, can you imagine experiencing MS's "ease of use and reliability" on your TV and stereo!!! Now I'll have my dad calling me every time he wants to watch the news! They MUST be stopped!!! :)
I'm so happy my sister's 1st husband worked @ Apple. He got my parents started with Mac's back in 1986.

I'm now Mom's tech support, and I have to agree that I'd just shoot myself if they got a Microsoft TV. (Well, maybe I'd just shoot the TV.)

Back