WANTED: Dead or Alive

Trip

Registered
Howdy there,
I'm on a quest for a miniDV Cam Corder that is less than (that's right less than!) $250!
I could get one for $150 at my local RC Shop, but I'm going to see if anybody has anything cheaper...erm...better. :)

Post a way!

A MiniDV Camcorder for $150? Ha. If one does exist, which I highly doubt it does, I guarantee I could draw a bunch of still life drawings and animate them better than the quality this thing could record in.

Also, if you can get one for $150, why start the offers at less than $250? Logically shouldn't you start the offers at less than $150?

Thus the last sentance: "better". If it's better than the one for $150 then why charge less?

I looked at the $150 one and it's really nice! It's a canon zr45, and it looks really sweet! I asked them why they're selling it for $150 and they said because they have so many in stock!

:D

Well, you know the name of your local shop right? Look it up at 411.com or give me the name, city and state and I'll look it up.

:)

Hehe, found it.
It's at my local Ultimate Electronics, a Sony miniDV something for $200 now. They're going to keep raising the price until Christmas when it will lower again. :)

Just enough time to earn up some cash.

Yeah, o-k. It went from a Local RC Shop to the national chain, Ultimate Electronics.

The MiniDV camcorder went from a Canon zr45 at $150 to a Sony MiniDV "something" at $200.

I checked with UE and according them you're full of sh*t. The cheapest Sony MiniDV they have for sale nationwide is no where near $200.

I'm fairly sure you made everything up and that pisses me off.

I dunno why you lied. As impossible as it seemed, I actually believed you when you said $150.

I'm only pissed off now to find somebody making stuff up, getting me interested for who knows what reason.

A ZR45 for $150? Dude, buy as many as you can afford and seel 'em on eBay for like $600 a pop.

I bought a ZR10 (the original, baby) about 10 months ago for like $450. That pricing seems a little odd to me.

Canon stopped production on the zr10 and zr20 series, at least they stopped selling them in Utah. If they didn't I would have bought one already.

Back