we needed a private place to talk

edX

mac shaman
with our different schedules and responsiblities, i decided we needed a little place of our own to solve the communication difficulties. i'm 99% sure i have this set up so only we can see it.

nothing of real importance to talk about yet, but i just wanted to set this up. you guys have it so much easier than me. you can say ed and scott and we know who you are talking to :D out of 3 people, how did we end up with 2 named scott? :p

i'm real pleased with the way things are going so far. thanks scottw for the promo. feels like a real vote of confidence on your part. :)

Secure again. Looks like Ed had turned off "Make this forum Private" which opened it up to mods as well.

Scott

Nothing is giving you permissions to get in here. Weird. When I setup a test account with Mod or Super Mod, I can't see it.

dam, now they all know :p

i thought i left the private forum on. :confused:
thaks guys for letting us know. i would have caught you sneaking around in here eventually but its nice to know you're honest about it. :)

here's hoping they won't be able to read this as this gets fixed soon. i'll not mess anymore with it and leave it up to you scott.

ok, i lied. i looked into it and mods have individual access for some reason. supermods don't. i'll go thru and put them back to default one by one. unless you know how to do this by batch because mod permissions seem to already exclude it.

individually reset unless there are some old mods that still have acces. i would think twyg might be the only one and i'm not sure how you guys feel about him. my feeling is that he is welcome here.

Back