Weird Behavior - Safari or Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll see when new mod's are being looked for.

Of course, you can start to get a bigger possibilities for becoming one, e.g. start buying the actual admins and mods nice gifts from Amazon .. ;) (kidding.)

edX said:
that's also not your business.
I figured you'd say that...
Browni said:
Im not usually one to interject on these matters, but how do you become a mod/ admin on this board, just wondering.
The mods all asked to be mods when the admin at the time put out "job offers," so to speak. And Ed became admin by kissing Scott's butt. (JK ;))

Arden said:
I figured you'd say that...

The mods all asked to be mods when the admin at the time put out "job offers," so to speak. And Ed became admin by kissing Scott's butt. (JK ;))

I don't know if edx ever kissed any butt, but I know he kicked more than one ass.

Careful, I'm holding the scissors.

endthread.gif

Perhaps the mods should be a little more careful in this thread. I might want to add my information on the topic :p

is it me, or is this thread turn from a site 'problem' in to a b!cthing session?

perhaps it would be a good idea to post a list of all the 'features' of the board and what they do?

Wouldn't this save on the arguments?

ha ha

the list of 'features' of vb is more than i am even aware of. listing what we can and cannot do is not going to happen.

edX said:
ha ha

the list of 'features' of vb is more than i am even aware of. listing what we can and cannot do is not going to happen.
There's always the FAQ...

edX said:
ha ha

I think he was only talking about the features you use :D

The original problem if something specific was a safari bug or a site related issue/feature, is resolved on page 1.

Now .. help your mum cleaning the house, cooking some christmas stuff, or just go and play some games. Actually it looks like a nice (but cold) day out there too .. time to grab nice photos or have a snow war? Nothing more to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back