What happened to Apple Discussions forum board?

bbos

Registered
Howdy all,

I used to participate in the Apple Discussions forum, which was exactly the same as this though hosted by Apple. I 'dissappeared' for a while and when I came back to look for it, it could no longer be found. I'm just wondering what happened to it - does anybody know?

Cheers,

Brooke

Thanks, cool. That is almost impossible to find. Why wouldn't there be a link to this from where the mailing lists are introduced. Apple's site is one of the most difficult to navigate sometimes.

Cheers,

Brooke
:D

All 80% of posters do on the Apple discussion boards is bitch about how their PowerMac is too loud or their PowerBook is too hot. I can see why Apple doesn't put a link to it on their main page.

There is little help to be found there anymore. It's basically just a place to bitch about your broken Mac.

Originally posted by kendall
All 80% of posters do on the Apple discussion boards is bitch about how their PowerMac is too loud or their PowerBook is too hot. I can see why Apple doesn't put a link to it on their main page.

There is little help to be found there anymore. It's basically just a place to bitch about your broken Mac.

and this place is for bitching about others' bitching? :confused:

Back