what mac os can l run on my pc

None.
Get a Mac, or use a Mac at your course if they have one.
Mac OS X can legally be installed on Macs only - Mac OS X Server potentially will be allowed to run virtualized (e.g. in VMware Workstation), but even that is not official yet.

Hey don't ban me. I just said i heard it from someone on another site. I use Leopard i don't need any illegal copes.

Hey don't ban me. I just said i heard it from someone on another site. I use Leopard i don't need any illegal copes.

I'm not a mod, but I am letting you know that the mods don't respond kindly to topics like this here. There have been numerous requests like this one, all of them getting a stern reply from the mods and having the thread closed. I expect the latter to happen very soon. Just a fellow forumer giving you fair warning so no one gets in trouble here.

... l am doing a course at collage.

You're doing a course in the "Pictorial technique of applying printed or found materials (e.g., newspaper, fabric, wallpaper) to a flat surface, often in combination with painting."? ;)

You're doing a course in the "Pictorial technique of applying printed or found materials (e.g., newspaper, fabric, wallpaper) to a flat surface, often in combination with painting."? ;)

i'm wondering what he means.... "Collage" or "College"?

Back