Whats the Deal With the 60 Seconds Between Posts???

JetwingX

iWork for Apple <3
I personally hate restrictions like this. It makes posting an inconvenience! When I post in threads like the word association (usually 1 word responses), i usually move on to post in another thread that I have in my tabs. I beg of you to please not keep this and if you intend to keep it, explain why.

thank you

I wouldn't push the issue too much. I asked Scott on iChat about making it less and he said if I asked again it would be 120 seconds.

I think it's just to alleviate bandwidth problems. If everybody could post bam bam bam, a few seconds apart, they could get swamped.

a certain someone's posting habits are the main reason for increasing this from the previous 20 sec limit. the word association thread is the only one in which replies should be so quick and thoughtless that this makes a difference. i'd like to think that everyone puts at least a minute's worth of thought and consideration into any other post they make. it would improve the quality of some posts around here alot if they did.

yea, i'd like to see alot less posts like that last one. say something worthwhile or dont' say anything at all. this isn't a chat room :(

Back