When is iLife 05 / iWork released/shipping?

Jammin

Registered
Hey all

Im planning on getting a 20" iMac G5, but obviously holding on till iLife 05 is availible, as im assuming they'll ship it with new macs.

Anyone know when iLife is going to be shipping so i can stop jumpin up and down in excitement and actually order my new mac after a certain date?

Hope someone can help,
Thank you...

iWork, iLife 05, and the Mac Mini are available on the 22nd
and you probably won't get it pre-installed this early on an iMac G5. talk to your reseller or local apple store representative

my guess is that since it's been announced (and ships early next week) that you would get a free credit for the iLife '05 package if you were to buy your new computer this week, prior to ship date.

don't quote me.

course, there are reports that the mac minis are already shipping (a week early), so maybe iLife and iWork will ship early too...?

I saw on the apple store that they issue a discount voucher for iLife 05', with new macs purchased Jan 14 and onwards, which is cool and everything as its only £14, instead of £49 but i just fancied saving some time and extra pennys by getting the mac dudes to install it all for me ( yep... im a lazy man )

Thanks for your prompt responses guys, i best go get myself a iMac :)

Thanks again !!

Back