[Where did my thread go?]

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
Where did that post i made about my theme go?!?!?!?! honestly this is like the 10th time i've posted something that it just disappears without a trace.

You're probably looking in the forum, try a search. That, or the mods just got a little too annoyed ;)

o yes...... its about changing the look of the system.... but thats still to do with graphics...

try and make the title of your post a little more descriptive... 1?!?!?!?!?!?!!!? doesn't give anyone a clue what you posted about.

Originally posted by Androo
o yes...... its about changing the look of the system.... but thats still to do with graphics...

Logically, no. The DTP/Graphics/Multimedia forum is for discussing the applications used for these, and the creative work itself. Unless you're asking for help for your work, or providing un-copyrighted materials for others to use, your thread belongs in Mac OS X System & Software.

And this thread belongs in Site Discussion. Moved and renamed it. You should be proud Androo, 50% of the time I've spent moderating the last days has been dedicated to you.

Freakin...I can't believe you took the time to write that. :p

BTW, I use elipses to show a pause. ;)

Um, Androo...definitely don't read that. :D

Back