Where'd Ya Get That Community?

Trip

Registered
I was just wondering where Admin got all those pictures of people standing together looking upward for some of the Press3 images!

Did you do a search on Google? If so then what did you search for? Or did you get a group of neighbors to stand together and "look" happy for a few seconds while you climbed atop your roof, or what?

:D

I think the admin used stock photos, since I have seen the woman from the front cover in a Fischer lab supply catalogue. Just a guess....:D

Yes Admin uses stock photography as does macupdate.com and many other people. If you are looking for some I suggest you look on a search engine with a photo search section.

~Yoshi

Yes they are expensive.

You can sign up for a free comp. But the images are low resolution (72 dpi). Most clients are billed directly for the use of these photos, so the price isn't usually a consideration. You can buy the entire volume for around $300. Which is worth it, if you use that volume frequently.

The Advertising Agency I work for has just about all of the Photodisc volumes in its library. They are worth every penny. It's a lot cheaper then hiring a photographer for the day and renting a location for a photo shoot. Clients can be a bit more picky, becuase we have several thousand photos to choose from.

Back