Why do we keep old posts?

tree

Christmas
Do you read your old computermagazines again? If we wants to keep this forum open for all computerusers why not burn all this data on a cd.

Hey..what's wrong with reading old magazines??? I still have a bunch of old Family Computing mags that I look over. It's interesting to see what was state of the art back at that time, and compare and contrast how far we have come.

I also have some old Macworld and MacUser magazines, with the earliest being a 1991 MacUser magazine comparing the Mac IIfx with the original Mac. I'm a sucker for computer nostalgia. :D

nice idea though, search through and pick a bunch of really helpful or particulary funny threads, index them and put them on a cd for 5 bucks...

kind of a greatest hits cd :)

You could include a random translation generator for some of the less intelligible posts. ;)

It's not the old posts that deserve a housecleaning, but some of the sillier ones with no apparent point to them.

Yea my dad don't read even cds yet .. oh wait I better save some $$ so I can buy him a Mac so he can start reading mac magazines .. :)

Back