worst song ever

nb3004

Postmaster General
i was looking at the thread on bottom 10 movies and i got to thinking what would be "the worst" or one of the worst songs to you, please dont say anything by...this artist...such as Hanson ;) thanks

http://home.comcast.net/~dwedit/flash/jamezbond.html
what the "F" is this? the song does suck though and it is catchy.

Wannabe is a bad song but as far as spice girl songs "Two Become One" has much cheesier lyrics ;)

"they call me Mellow Yellow" WORST SONG EVER!

What the hell is with being yelllow Jez.

AND "Dixie Chicks" (or anyone) who rip off great originals for the next generation.

We are in a international creative depression....come on lets start making new stuff!!!

that is annoying and catchy but really funny :D

Langely: you are right about the Dixie chicks, i cant stand them, and my father loves them, i have no clue why?

This is a very bad thread, not because of anything that anybody posted but because it is far too easy to create a bad song that all too many people have. Somebody could post something that his neighbor wrote while drunk off his ass, and it could stink worse than the local friendly dump after a blaze, and that could be the "worst song ever," but what if someone had one that was worse than even that? Of course, this is all subjective, so maybe it's not so bad a thread after all.

As for that Jamez Bond one, Yatta (another Japanese original) is worse I think. Catchier too.

Back