WTB: Powerbook AC Adapter cord (US)

nojay

Registered
I have an unusual request. Due to an unfortunate mishap -- or more, specifically the act of a deranged puppy -- I have sustained damage to the cord on the AC adapter to my 12" AluBook. If you are familiar with it, the damaged cord is the one that goes from the transformer to the wall. Fortunately, the transformer can be plugged directly into the wall, which is my temporary solution. If someone out there perhaps has an extra outlet cord (from an older laptop, or something) I'd like to purchase it for ~$20 or so. It would need to have the North American three-pronged plug. I sustained sticker shock at the $79 price for a replacement adapter, so I hoped to work something out here.

Thanks

nojay said:
I have an unusual request. Due to an unfortunate mishap -- or more, specifically the act of a deranged puppy -- I have sustained damage to the cord on the AC adapter to my 12" AluBook. If you are familiar with it, the damaged cord is the one that goes from the transformer to the wall. Fortunately, the transformer can be plugged directly into the wall, which is my temporary solution. If someone out there perhaps has an extra outlet cord (from an older laptop, or something) I'd like to purchase it for ~$20 or so. It would need to have the North American three-pronged plug. I sustained sticker shock at the $79 price for a replacement adapter, so I hoped to work something out here.

Thanks

Not so unusual. Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Marc

Check out eBay. They tend to have loads of people selling adapters for less than half of what Apple charges.

Back