xcode target(executable) problem

HateEternal

Mac Metal Head
I've gotten more and more used to Xcode and I am really starting to like it. None of the applications I am working on are too advanced, just for my Java class.

Basically what I have been doing in the past has been to just create a target, add my source files and hit the build button. To run the program i would just use terminal and bash my way to the JavaClasses folder of the build and run it from there.

Now that I have had more time to look at how Xcode really works, it would be nice to be able to just hit the Build and Run button and have it work out. Today I set the settings assuming they were right to run the main class, but every time it tries and run it errors saying that the main class was not found. What do i need to set the class path to to get this to work? What fields exactly do i need to fill out in the Info.plist to get this to work?

This is a pure java application that i have coded entirely by my self.

I did create a manifest file... which I am pretty sure was correctly done.

Ill try again later when i have a chance

When you do go at it again, keep in mind that it's case sensative. You'll learn that quickly if you have a class Foo, but the *.java source file is foo.java. The compiler will yell at you.

Back