Yahoo Mail Login - Autofill with Leopard

Stewart Smith

Registered
Running Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.2) and the Safari Version 3.0.4 browser

I want to have the Autofill function work for my Yahoo Mail login (like it does for just about everything else that I can think of, apart from Java applet-driven online banking sites).

I have tried fiddling around in address book to create a yahoo mail card for autofill to use - no joy! so not sure if this could work.

I have tried creating a keychain for the yahoo mail login - no joy! so also not sure if this could work either.

Any ideas?
Is this just one of those things that is not possible at present in the Mac/Safari/Yahoo mix?
NOTE : Opera/Firefox/Seamonkey can autofill in yahoo mail login

footnote: nice to see the :"all new yahoo mail" finally acknowledges the existence of Safari now.

Running Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.2) and the Safari Version 3.0.4 browser

I want to have the Autofill function work for my Yahoo Mail login (like it does for just about everything else that I can think of, apart from Java applet-driven online banking sites).

I have tried fiddling around in address book to create a yahoo mail card for autofill to use - no joy! so not sure if this could work.

I have tried creating a keychain for the yahoo mail login - no joy! so also not sure if this could work either.

Any ideas?
Is this just one of those things that is not possible at present in the Mac/Safari/Yahoo mix?
NOTE : Opera/Firefox/Seamonkey can autofill in yahoo mail login

footnote: nice to see the :"all new yahoo mail" finally acknowledges the existence of Safari now.
I am having this same problem. Any developments since Feb 08?

Back