yoshi?

edX

mac shaman
ok, now that i have seen yoshi has come and gone and not checked into the mods forum, i would like to remove his status to view it. i don't think he has contributed anything constructive here for a very long time and i think we'll have an irc chat set up for mwsf without needing him. i just wanted feedback before i do this. i'm not interested in going thru what i did with alex although that appears to have worked out positively for now.

so scottw - i hope you were rooting for KC :D

Yea, you can remove Yoshi. Yoshi and I don't have the "personal side" like Alex and I did. Although Alex really surprised me by his outbursts... still not sure why he did what he did. I think he just got rubbed the wrong way for some reason. We treated Twyg the same way we did Alex and Twyg was the leader. So, go figure. If anything it should have been the other way around, although it think its a maturity issue, more than anything.

yoshi is removed from viewing.

yea, i think you hit it on the head with the maturity factor. alex is at that age where he still thinks he is always right and isn't really aware of his actions and how they effect others. he also seems to feel he is 'owed' for all the time he has spent helping you in the past. and he seems to have a chip on his shoulder that you haven't embraced all his ideas.
i am happy to have him on board as long as he keeps up his end and doesn't try to use "i've been with scott since....." to try to win his arguments or as a further excuse.

as for twyg, my last couple of private communications with him some time ago indciated that he was getting burned out in general and his focus was shifting elsewhere. he has always been a gentleman and all around good guy in my eyes. i almost think it was easier for him this way than for him to have to come out and publicly admit that he wasn't that into it anymore and resign.
as for me, i ended up doing more work than usual for a few days, but already things are settling down and i am in a much better place mentally than i had reached as a mod.it's actually fun again to just read the posts i'm interested in and be able to reply to them.

so if i haven't made it clear enough - thanks scott. :)

Back