Your Wii numbers

mw84

Registered
Anyone else here have a Wii? Finally managed to get my hands on one this morning and am eager to try out the online capabilities. :D

I'm not to sure how it all works yet, hopefully there's online multiplay in games? Anyway my numbers 5323 8124 9829 2734

I'm still waiting to get one, and I know that it will be a while before I get one. Reason being that my parents wanted to get if for me as a birthday present last year (it's actually going to be more of a family gift....my son already has a GameCube). However, they have been a little lazy about it and now they realize that they shouldn't have waited and just given me the money to buy it. :D Ah well...eventually I'll get one. :)

Everywhere is sold out here too but I called up Argos on the off chance (UK catalogue place) and they had ONE that had been reserved and then not picked up, so I snapped it up double quick. :D

I was originally going to go for the 360 but the price deterred me and I'm now so glad I didn't!

U-Turn :eek:

After playing for a few days, I came to the conclusion that the Wii aint for me. It's not so much the actual console, I liked that, it's the lack of games (I know this is generally the same for any new console) and the lack of online gaming.

Anyway, I flogged it on Ebay and actually made a decent profit, with which I bought a 360.

Got me thinking, as far as I know the Wii console number doesn't change and as such when someone sells a Wii how do Nintendo plan on stopping the new owner from getting the old owners messages and such?

One last thing! My Xbox live ID is MillwallNW feel free to add me there instead.

U-Turn :eek:
Got me thinking, as far as I know the Wii console number doesn't change and as such when someone sells a Wii how do Nintendo plan on stopping the new owner from getting the old owners messages and such?

There is an "erase all private data" option in the Wii setup menu that Nintendo advises users to use before selling a Wii.

And you can enjoy your 360, but I feel very happy with my Wii. It is a more social, friendly and shareable system.

By the way, the only game out so far that supports online play is Elebits/Eleedees (name differs depending on country).

Back