1.1.2 officially out or not?

alra111

Registered
Our iPhone is currently running 1.1.1 and when we try to update it to 1.1.2, iTunes says that it 1.1.1 is the latest version. Anyone else encounter this?

Thanks,
Alra111

****UPDATE: I have read on macrumors.com that iTunes may not be "aware" of 1.1.2 yet but that Apple has posted the link to manually download the update. Has anyone tried this yet? Is it safe? Or should I wait until iTunes it "aware" of 1.1.2 and do it through iTunes?

Same here. Apparently, since the update essentially only contains international keyboards, Apple is not releasing 1.1.2 in the US.

Like many others, I tried, on & off, all day yesterday. After one try today, I give up until I see it officially released via iTunes. (I trust iTunes installation far more than me manually installing from a download)

Same here. Apparently, since the update essentially only contains international keyboards, Apple is not releasing 1.1.2 in the US.

Like many others, I tried, on & off, all day yesterday. After one try today, I give up until I see it officially released via iTunes. (I trust iTunes installation far more than me manually installing from a download)

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I think that v1.1.2 is a Communist, oops, make that Al-Quida, conspiracy. Doesn't appear we in the US will see it!

1.1.2 fixed a whole slew of issues I had. iPhoto syncing works again! Speaker is louder when playing regular Tunes, not just Tunes through iTunes Online. Very please with the update that apparently didn't feature anything new for English only person here.

Back