10.0.2 dockling server issue

WhateverJoe

echo $row['what_tha'];
I think I know what could be the problem, nothing I can fix, it's up to the next update....

But then again it could just be my experience... but I am running X on a powerbook G4 and every time I either log-out and log-in or restart, the dockling apps such as the battery level and airport signal strength and the magic 8 ball, fail to start and I have to drag them off the dock and back onto the dock...

Sound like a hassle but the magic 8 ball has not worked period since updating to 10.0.2... and the Airport signal strength show correctly in the dock but when you control click on it.. the menu that use to appear does not....

So it seems in my opinion.. the 10.0.2 update nuked dockling app stability ....

What's anyone elses take ?

What's the Magic 8 Ball? I have 10.0.2 on my TiBook and all the stock docklings (Airport, Displays, Battery) work just fine, no errors.

;) The magic-8-ball is a simple little 8-ball that displays things like "It is cetain, Not likely.... etc" when you click on it ....

I don't know, Like I said, it could just be my experience... but for some reason it's doing on my system.... just bad luck perhaps ;(

Back