10.1.2 and Microtech USB Snapshot (SM) Adapter?

diverman

Registered
Does anyone else have a Microtech Snapshot smartmedia adapter? I had it working just a few days ago, with the new drivers they released.

But recently, I updated OS X to 10.1.2. And today, I noticed that my SmartMedia adapter isn't working.

I get the following lines in my system.log when I plug the adapter in:

Dec 21 18:45:45 zig kextd[41]: loading module: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageClass.
Dec 21 18:45:45 zig kextd[41]: loading module: com.SCMMicrosystemsInc.driver.SmartMedia.
Dec 21 18:45:45 zig kextd[41]: error (16) loading module: com.SCMMicrosystemsInc.driver.SmartMedia.

I am not sure if the update broke something, or if something else is wrong. I know that a lot of things were updated in regards to USB device support with the new update. I was thinking that maybe something that the Microtech drivers depend on from the USBMassStorage extension got changed or broke.

And yes, I already checked for any updates from Microtech. I posted this question there as well, in hopes for a response. I was so happy to have this working, and it only lasted a few days. heh.

Anyone?

-Alex

Back