10.2.4 will support Creative's Audigy sound cards!!!

hulkaros

The Incredible...
Browse here:
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/macosx1024.html

As the article says Apple may include support for Audigy & Audigy2 sound cards in 10.2.4 or at 10.3 at the most!

I think this is great news because the Mac platform stuck for SOOOOOOOOOO long with basic Sound Blaster support in Classic :eek:

They also say that the 10.2.3 supports the Extigy... Is that true? As of now, I cannot verify this although some Extigy boxes were sold for PCs in the last couple of months through our company... If I only new that 10.2.3 supported them :mad:

dont know about the extigy...and thats cool if they support them, but is creative going to have management software for them?

Originally posted by hulkaros
They also say that the 10.2.3 supports the Extigy... Is that true? As of now, I cannot verify this although some Extigy boxes were sold for PCs in the last couple of months through our company... If I only new that 10.2.3 supported them :mad:

Basic Extigy I/O support is already there afamkg. I'd love to see the whole support for Extigy, though! Anyone know any more details about this?

I had the Extigy (10.2.3), but it didn't work. There was no 5.1 support at all, and only 2 speakers gave a little bit of sound, wich was terrible.
Let's hope it's fixed in 10.2.4. :)

Back