10.2.5 is here boys and gals...

Originally posted by senne
did anyone notice that if you minimize a window to the dock, you can now control-click it and close it IN the dock? You could already do it when you minized in place (but that's not an offical feature)

really good apple!

I can't either.

I just had major problems, all of a sudden I am getting logged out again. Reminds me of the problem I had with 10.1.5. I used fsck and Norton to repair the problem. Fsck -y found B catalog errors and Norton found the same, and repaired them.

Harddrive dead?

After installing x.2.5 everything's fine.. until Safari hangs.. force-quit quits Safari, but the beach-ball's still there. Can't use the dock, or change app any other way. Nothing responds anymore. So i do a hard reset... and then.. just a gray screen.
No startup. Zapping pram also doesn't help; just gray.
Startingup from an os9.2.1 install disk works, but the harddrive is not mounted.. it's not even listed in drive-setup. Already considering opening my PB to try to see if another HD does work, but first ejecting the install-CD.. then all of a sudden the PB starts-up from the HD.. in OS9.
After that it also started in OSX.

Why this happened? I don't know. The drive is not even 1 year old. (ibm travelstar 40GB)
Anyone else had these weird experiences?

arri

10.2.5 has made my G4 Cube 450, 512mb, 80gb be the fastest and most stable it has ever been. I no longer have near the problems that I had before. Now if my d@#n belkin usb hub would work...

Back